Remaining time to vote
- Emmy Coffey McCarthy is Expat of the Year 2012. Congratulations, Emmy!
- eBuddy is Expat Employer of the Year 2012. Well done, eBuddy!
- Kuwait Petroleum is Expat Newly Arrived Headquarters of the Year 2012. Welcome, Q8!
The Expat Awards 2012
The Expat Awards were created to recognize efforts and successes of the International and Expat community in the Netherlands.
Thank you for helping us honour exceptional expats, outstanding employers and newly arrived service organizations by submitting your votes.
Expatica Communications, Nyenrode Business Universiteit and Undutchables Recruitment Agency have the pleasure of announcing the winners of the Expat Awards 2012.
Emmy Coffey McCarthy
(Expat of the Year 2012)
(Expat Newly Arrived Headquarters of the Year 2012)
The 2012 Votes/Nominations, Judging and Awards guidelines are presented below.
- Nominations and first voting round closed at 17.00 on 30 April 2012.
- Finalists' names were published on 1 May 2012.
- Voting for finatlists closed at 17.00 on 18 May 2012.
- All finalists were presented to an independent jury that selected the final winners. The jury members were:
- Maarten Bremer, Director, Intercultural Management & Communication at Royal Tropical Institute - Intercultural Professionals (chairman)
- Julie E. Ruterbories, US Consul General to the Netherlands
- Rick Scholten, Districtdirecteur International Clients Amsterdam at ABN AMRO
- Serv Wiemers, Director Investment Climate & Promotion at NFIA
- Lucie Cunningham, Runner Up Expat of the Year 2011
- Awards were presented during the official awards ceremony held at Nyenrode Business University in Breukelen on 5 June 2012.